The Volunteer Communications Coordinator for the Nine Network of Public works with the Volunteer Manager. Key responsibilities include:
- Write volunteer/job descriptions as requested by staff of the Nine Network
- Update and process volunteer applications
- Help create training materials
- Help manage volunteer projects and hours
- Recruit and schedule volunteer for various volunteer activities for the station
- Various research projects associated with volunteer work
- Continue to help grow our list of volunteer
Qualifications/Skills required: Extremely organized; ability to multi-task; excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent proofreading skills; creative; positive; Microsoft Office experience, specifically Excel proficiency required. Flexible; Enjoys working with others; Can take initiative; a natural recruiter, previous volunteer experience and database interest (or experience) preferred.
Hours are very flexible – 8 to 15 hours per week
Please send your resume to email@example.com.