The Nine Network of Public Media in St. Louis, MO (ninenet.org) is in search of eager, hard-working interns that want to learn about and apply their skills and talents to support the Nine Network of Public Media’s work in production. All internships require a minimum of a 10-hour per week commitment, with some availability of paid internships. To apply, please e-mail a resume and cover letter indicating your skills and interest to Brooke Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Production Support Intern
The Nine Network of Public Media (ninenet.org) seeks self-motivated, creative interns with a passion for content creation. Nine produces regular series and short form content for social, online and broadcast distribution. Interns support the producers in all aspects of video production from videography, editing, writing, promotion, and distribution.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated an accredited college or university
- Strong written and verbal creative and communication skills
- Must have knowledge in Final Cut 10 or other video editing software
- Competent in using social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to generate interest and awareness
- Experience with digital photography software (Photoshop) to facilitate social media content
- Overall web, Google Drive apps and computer confidence (uploading files, navigating web sites, etc.)
- Must be proficient with iOS platforms
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Must be self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
- Must be dependable and team-oriented