Culture and Engagement Internship
The Nine Network of Public Media in St. Louis, MO (ninenet.org) is in search of an eager, hard-working intern who wants to assist in identifying and implementing strategies to improve organizational culture and staff engagement. Internships require a minimum of a 10-hour per week commitment, with some availability of paid internships. To apply, please e-mail a resume and cover letter indicating your skills and interest to Kate Diouf at email@example.com.
Culture and Engagement Intern
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and creative with excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills to assist with Nine’s efforts to foster an inclusive, supportive culture that maximizes employees’ contributions and builds upon the unique strengths of the organization. The aim of this work is to support the development of long-term strategies and key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of excellence and increase employee motivation and morale.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited college or university
- Relevant coursework: Communication, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Social Justice, Nonprofit Management or a related area
- Must have knowledge of general human resource practices and approaches
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to properly use Microsoft Office and One Drive
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Must be self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
- Must be dependable and team-oriented