Corporate Account Manager
Last Updated by
The Corporate Account Manager reports to the Vice President – Chief Development Officer and is responsible for cultivation, stewardship, project coordination and account management activities necessary to raise funds from corporate sponsors and develop partnerships with area foundations that believe in the mission and community impact of the Nine Network and its channels of engagement in the St. Louis region and beyond. Working as a member of the development team, this employee will:
- Effectively develop and close new business and achieve assigned goals
- Maintain a prospect pipeline soliciting business directly or through agency representation.
- Prospect and solicit for underwriting and support of local and national initiatives, sponsorships of local events, digital/online platforms and V9 Digital Production.
- Manage and cultivate a list of current Underwriters to renew and grow.
- Maintain accurate client and prospect files and records that are accessible on Salesforce platform
- Have complete understanding and observe FCC rules and regulations as it relates to underwriting messaging in a noncommercial setting.
- Review evaluate and research current and future program and community engagement opportunities to match underwriter prospect to unique opportunity.
- Prepare informational materials, one-sheets, proposals, presentations to create and maintain client relationships, and execute specific deliverables of sponsorship agreements, in collaboration with development team members.
- Represent the organization at community and other events during non-business hours
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, English, Journalism, Media Communications, or equivalent
- Three to five years of relevant experience
- Must be detail oriented, team player
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of projects
- Excellent oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and plan to meet deadlines
- Professional demeanor with the ability to relate well with a variety of individuals
- Ability to use software associated with the job, such as Microsoft Office, Nielsen/Scarborough
- Perform online research
- Local travel required – must have reliable vehicle
- Experience in public media preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Submit cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include salary requirements and let us know how you heard about the position.
The Corporate Account Manager will be an employee of the Nine Network of Public Media, an equal opportunity employer. Applications for the position must be submitted by 02/8/19.